TV Remote for TCL allows you to control your TCL Smart TV as a real remote control with many new features such as mirrored DLNA duplication, shake and voice controls, sleep timer and media player, and more. Tired of trying many apps without any results. TV Remote Control app so what is the point ??
Now what, download this free app now, because that’s exactly what you’re looking for. This phone app uses the internal infrared infrared blaster of your phone. Thus, phones without infrared function will not be supported. Download this free app and enjoy an additional remote with many other features. All TCL TVs are supported.
An integrated IR blaster must be present in your phone, for example Samsung Galaxy S, Note 4, LG G3 / G4 / G5, HTC ONE, Xiaomi Mi / Redmi, etc. Launch the app and control your TCL TV directly. No additional hardware is required for the TCL remote application.
- Inbuilt IR Blaster must be present in your phone in order to use your phone as remote control.
- Media Streaming only works when TV and Phone are connected to the same WI-FI.
- Long press support for volume, program, left, right, up, down buttons
- Image mirroring feature. Watch photos, audio, video on your TV
- Choose TV to Play, Pause, Mute on Incoming call
- Volume Control by side buttons
- Shake phone to play/pause media
- Voice recognition Commands to control your TV
- Sleep Timer and Audio/Video Player
- Macro function. Multiple operation with single click
If your TCL High Definition TV does not respond to your remote control, please check and follow the steps below:
- Make sure there is a free path between the remote control and the remote control sensor in front of the TV.
- The remote control can not be aimed directly at the TV or at an optimal distance. Try to aim it directly and at different distances.
- The batteries in the remote control may be weak, exhausted or improperly installed. Adjust the batteries if they are not installed correctly or replace them all.
- Reinstall the remote control by removing the batteries and pressing the number 1 for 60 seconds, then reinstall the batteries.