The Toshiba 3555c Printer color copier, printer, scanner, and fax machine helps mid-sized offices stay productive. The prints are delivered in color and black at a nominal output speed of 35 copies per minute. The Toshiba 3555c Printer delivers prints with defined text and vivid color with 600 x 1200 dpi copy / print resolution.
You can now download Toshiba e-studio 3555c Driver uen ii series, pcl 6 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Mac. Here you will find complete information about the full features of the drivers and software for Toshiba e-studio 3555c.
- Go to http://business.toshiba.com and click on the “DRIVERS” link located at the top right of the page.
- Where it is necessary to enter the product name or number, enter the following according to your building, then click on “Search” or press the Enter key.
- After downloading the zip file, extract it to a known location on your computer. Extract it generally into a folder with the name of the zip file located in the C: \ Install folder.
- Then open “Devices and Printers” from the control panel and click “Add Printer”. In Windows 8 and 8.1, click “The printer I want is not in the list” and choose “Add a local printer or network with manual settings.” In Windows 7, click “Add a local printer”.
- Choose “Create a new port” with the port type “Standard TCP / IP Port” and click “Next”. Be sure to clear the “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use” check box, and then enter the IP address of the printer to use as shown in the list below. Leave the “Port Name” with the default value created when entering the IP address and click “Next”.
- You will now be asked to “Install Printer Driver” and to do this, you will need to click on “Have Disk” then “Browse” to locate and go to the folder in which you extracted the driver to be only one file visible inside this folder. You must choose it in the browser, then click on “Open”, “OK”, then “Next”.
- Here you can choose to change the name on the printer on your computer or leave it by default. Usually add the name of the floor on which the printer is turned on if you are adding multiple floors just to keep them in trouble.
- If you want the printer to be the default printer, make sure the box is checked, then click Finish and you have finished installing the printer.
- This is optional, but if you want the printer to print automatically without asking for copy code, right-click on the printer now in your printer list and choose “Preferences”. printer”. Click the “More” tab of the window that appears, enter your copy code in the Department field and click “OK.”
- Color print speeds up to 25 ppm, B & W – up to 25 ppm
- Color scanning speed up to 73 MPM with 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- Support for the e-BRIDGE open platform
- Very low heat capacity fusion unit, induction heating system
- Automatic duplexing from drawers for 11 lb. x 17 in. Index
- 11 “x 17” bleed on 12 “x 18” paper through the bypass
- 110 lb. blanket support through the bypass
- Banner Printing (12 “x 47”)
- Omission of blank pages for copying and printing
- External erase for copying books and 3D objects
- High compression PDF scanning (Slim PDF)
- New Toshiba multi-position and saddle-stitch finishers
- Universal Print Driver
- Standard hard disk encryption and overwriting
- Ready Solutions