Toshiba Printer 2330c Driver
Toshiba Printer 2330c features color multifunctionality, small footprint, and exceptional cost-efficiency. For the first time, even small offices and new businesses are able to afford the benefits of sophisticated technology integrated into a modern design.
The Toshiba 2330c / 2550c color multifunction range offers advanced features and benefits that are normally reserved for large corporations. Boasting a print speed of up to 25 pages per minute and based on the latest e-BRIDGE platform, this platform features a user interface that makes navigating the most complex tasks easy.
- Go to http://business.toshiba.com and click on the "DRIVERS" link located at the top right of the page.
- Where it is necessary to enter the product name or number, enter the following according to your building, then click on "Search" or press the Enter key.
- After downloading the zip file, extract it to a known location on your computer. Usually extract it to a folder with the name of the zip file inside the C: \ Install folder.
- Then open "Devices and Printers" from the control panel and click "Add Printer". In Windows 8 and 8.1, click "The printer I want is not in the list" and choose "Add a local printer or network with manual settings." In Windows 7, click "Add a local printer".
- Choose "Create a new port" with the port type "Standard TCP / IP Port" and click "Next". Be sure to clear the "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use" check box, and then enter the IP address of the printer to use as shown in the list below. Leave the "Port Name" with the default value created when entering the IP address and click "Next".
- You will now be asked to "Install Printer Driver" and to do this, you will need to click on "Have Disk" then "Browse" to locate and go to the folder in which you extracted the driver to be only one file visible inside this folder. You must choose it in the browser, then click on "Open", "OK", then "Next".
- Here you can choose to change the name on the printer on your computer or leave it by default. Usually add the name of the floor on which the printer is turned on if you are adding multiple floors just to keep them in trouble.
- If you want the printer to be the default printer, make sure the box is checked, then click Finish and you have finished installing the printer.
- This is optional, but if you want the printer to print automatically without asking for copy code, right-click on the printer now in your printer list and choose "Preferences". printer". Click the "More" tab of the window that appears, enter your copy code in the Department field and click "OK."
- 20 ppm in color and monochrome
- Affordable color quality for impressive documents
- Excellent return on investment for printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Maximum paper capacity of up to 2,900 sheets from up to five different sources allows large print jobs to run without interruption.
- The e-Filing feature, which has more than 10,000 instant templates, makes it easy to process and store documents.
- Intuitive operation via a large color touch screen increases efficiency and enables smooth document workflows