The Toshiba Printer 2550c laser printer uses Toshiba laser toner cartridges and supplies. Toshiba laser toner cartridges for your Toshiba Printer 2550c are high quality, reliable toners with outstanding yields. Print perfect, crisp, home and office pages with Toshiba 2550c Laser Toner Cartridges. Toshiba 2550c Original Printer Consumables are available at InkCartridges.com. These high quality laser cartridges are Toshiba branded toner cartridges designed exclusively for your Toshiba 2550c printer.
Original Equipment Manufacturer laser cartridges offer sharp, high-definition output, perfect for text or images. The 2550c is a color camera that will require four individual toner cartridges. The toners are easily replaced by the front access door. The genuine 2550c black toner cartridge (T-FC30UK) should be replaced after approximately 38,400 pages. The 2550c cyan (T-FC30UC), magenta (T-FC30UM) and yellow (T-FC30UC) toner cartridges each have an estimated yield of 33,600 pages. Toner yields are based on a 5% page coverage.
- Go to http://business.toshiba.com and click on the “DRIVERS” link located at the top right of the page.
- Where it is necessary to enter the product name or number, enter the following according to your building, then click on “Search” or press the Enter key.
- After downloading the zip file, extract it to a known location on your computer. Usually extract it to a folder with the name of the zip file inside the C: \ Install folder.
- Then open “Devices and Printers” from the control panel and click “Add Printer”. In Windows 8 and 8.1, click “The printer want is not in the list” and choose “Add a local printer or network with manual settings.” In Windows 7, click “Add a local printer”.
- Choose “Create a new port” with the port type “Standard TCP / IP Port” and click “Next”. Be sure to clear the “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use” check box, and then enter the IP address of the printer to use as shown in the list below. Leave the “Port Name” with the default value created when entering the IP address and click “Next”.
- You will now be asked to “Install Printer Driver” and to do this, you will need to click on “Have Disk” then “Browse” to locate and go to the folder in which you extracted the driver to be only one file visible inside this folder. You must choose it in the browser, then click on “Open”, “OK”, then “Next”.
- Here you can choose to change the name on the printer on your computer or leave it by default. Usually add the name of the floor on which the printer is turned on if you are adding multiple floors just to keep them in trouble.
- If you want the printer to be the default printer, make sure the box is checked, then click Finish and you have finished installing the printer.
- This is optional, but if you want the printer to print automatically without asking for copy code, right-click on the printer now in your printer list and choose “Preferences”. printer”. Click the “More” tab of the window that appears, enter your copy code in the Department field and click “OK.”
- Color print speed up to 20 ppm, B & W – up to 20 ppm
- Color scanning speed up to 50 ppm at 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- Optional support for the e-BRIDGE open platform
- Low consumption fusion system
- Automatic two-sided printing from 11 “x 17” drawers
- 110 lb index support via bypass
- Omission of blank pages for copying and printing
- External erase for copying books and 3D objects
- High compression PDF scanning (Slim PDF)
- New Toshiba interior finishers and saddle finishers
- Universal Print Driver
- Optional hard disk encryption and overwriting