Toshiba Printer 3005ac Photocopier - Toshiba's state-of-the-art multifunctional A3 color systems with impressive features for outstanding documents at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. The tablet-like user interface makes the system intuitive to use, but it can also be customized to the needs of the business. The Toshiba Printer 3005ac copier features a new 9-inch tablet-style touch screen with built-in web browser, easy to use and customize to meet your needs.
Toshiba Printer 3005 AC features state-of-the-art technology and innovations designed to help workgroups connect, integrate and simplify in a compact environment. Toshiba's state-of-the-art multifunction A3 color systems, with impressive features for outstanding document output at speeds up to 50 ppm.
- Go to http://business.toshiba.com and click on the "DRIVERS" link located at the top right of the page.
- Where it is necessary to enter the product name or number, enter the following according to your building, then click on "Search" or press the Enter key.
- After downloading the zip file, extract it to a known location on your computer. Usually extract it to a folder with the name of the zip file inside the C: \ Install folder.
- Then open "Devices and Printers" from the control panel and click "Add Printer". In Windows 8 and 8.1, click "The printer I want is not in the list" and choose "Add a local printer or network with manual settings." In Windows 7, click "Add a local printer".
- Choose "Create a new port" with the port type "Standard TCP / IP Port" and click "Next". Be sure to clear the "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use" check box, and then enter the IP address of the printer to use as shown in the list below. Leave the "Port Name" with the default value created when entering the IP address and click "Next".
- You will now be asked to "Install Printer Driver" and to do this, you will need to click on "Have Disk" then "Browse" to locate and go to the folder in which you extracted the driver to be only one file visible inside this folder. You must choose it in the browser, then click on "Open", "OK", then "Next".
- Here you can choose to change the name on the printer on your computer or leave it by default. Usually add the name of the floor on which the printer is turned on if you are adding multiple floors just to keep them in trouble.
- If you want the printer to be the default printer, make sure the box is checked, then click Finish and you have finished installing the printer.
- This is optional, but if you want the printer to print automatically without asking for copy code, right-click on the printer now in your printer list and choose "Preferences". printer". Click the "More" tab of the window that appears, enter your copy code in the Department field and click "OK."
- Workflow integration
Toshiba Tec has integrated its new e-BRIDGE Next multi-function systems in the e-STUDIO5005AC series to give users more flexibility while adapting to their unique workflows.
- High performance
A powerful multicore processor allows users to produce complex documents without compromising quality.
- Cloud & Mobility
Today, many Cloud & Mobility solutions are provided and are absolutely essential for businesses. The e-STUDIO5005AC series further simplifies mobile and cloud printing and capture, allowing users to work wherever they want.
- Elegant yet durable design
The sleek and compact new look complements most contemporary business environments. In addition, the sophisticated color and texture of black symbolize the next generation of MFPs.
- Compatibility wide range of media
The e-STUDIO5005AC series can handle a wide range of paper weights and sizes to create attractive print media.
The e-STUDIO5005AC series is compatible with various communication protocols used to protect the security of information. The series offers advanced security without sacrificing ease of use, full HDD auto-encryption, user authentication and access control.