Toshiba Printer e Studio 2309a
Genuine Toshiba e-STUDIO 2309A printer supplies are available at InkCartridges.com. These high quality laser cartridges are Toshiba brand toner cartridges designed exclusively for your Toshiba e-STUDIO 2309A printer. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) laser cartridges offer sharp, high-definition output, perfect for text or images. 100% satisfaction guarantee. A3 Support Support for printing on A3 paper using the paper feed of the bypass tray. Scan and copy A3 size originals using the ADF. High image quality.
Exceptional reproduction of shades of gray. Background colors can be deleted when copying originals using the background erase mode. User-friendly performance Equipped with a 4-line LCD display and a crossed key, the operation is intuitive and efficient. 2-in-1/4-in-1 copying and printing Equipped with 2-in-1/4-in-1 features to reduce the cost of paper and printing ID card copying Copy both sides of paper an identity card on the same side of a single sheet, which reduces copy costs and allows quick viewing of copied ID cards Print speed (A4) 25 ppm Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi (with smoothing) Memory 128 MB memory.
- Go to http://business.toshiba.com and click on the "DRIVERS" link located at the top right of the page.
- If it is necessary to enter the product name or number, enter the following items according to your building, then click on "Search" or press the Enter key.
- After downloading the zip file, extract it to a known location on your computer. Extract it generally into a folder with the name of the zip file located in the C: \ Install folder.
- Then open "Devices and Printers" from the control panel and click "Add Printer". In Windows 8 and 8.1, click "The desired printer is not in the list" and choose "Add local printer or network with manual settings". In Windows 7, click "Add Local Printer".
- Choose "Create New Port" with the "Standard TCP / IP Port" port type and click "Next". Be sure to clear the "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use" box, and then enter the IP address of the printer to use as shown in the list below. Leave the "Port Name" with the default value created when entering the IP address and click "Next".
- You will now be asked "Install Printer Driver". To do this, you will need to click on "Have Disk" and then "Browse" to locate the folder in which you extracted the driver. visible in this folder. You must choose it in the browser, then click on "Open", "OK", then "Next".
- Here you can choose to change the name of the printer on your computer or leave it as default. Usually add the name of the floor on which the printer is turned on if you are adding multiple floors for the sole purpose of protecting them.
- If you want the printer to be the default printer, make sure the box is checked, then click Finish and you have finished installing the printer.
- This is optional, but if you want the printer to print automatically without asking for copy code, right-click the printer now in your printer list and choose "Preferences." printer. "Click the" More "tab of the window that appears, enter your copy code in the Department field and click" OK. "
- Print and copy:23/28 ppm (A4)
- speed :14/14 ppm (A3)
- Preheating time approx. 18 seconds
- Paper size and grammage: A5R-A3, 64 to 80 g / m²
- Derivation: A5R-A3, 52-216 g / m²
- Paper Capacity 1x 250 Sheets (Cassette), 1x 100 Sheets (Bypass)
- Maximum 1,700 sheets
- Internal output tray, capacity of 100 sheets
- Automatic duplex A5R-A3, 64 to 80 g / m²
- 512 MB RAM memory
- 10Base-T / 100Base-TX (including IPv6), USB 2.0 High Speed, WLAN1) interface (IEEE802.11b / g / n)
- Dimensions and weight 575 x 540 x 402 mm (W x D x H), ~ 25.5 kg
- Starter Kit Toner, Drum, Developer