Toshiba Printer Error 4411
Toshiba printers are a perfect combination of stylish features and advanced components. It covers all of your professional and domestic needs. But no matter what your efforts are, technical errors are uncertain. When you are in the middle of an urgent job, you may face sudden printing errors. One of the most annoying errors is 4411. This error clearly illustrates a printing defect that you have committed without your knowledge. The error message states "The job has been canceled". If you accidentally delete a job from the job list on the computer console, this error is displayed. There are many reasons that act as a catalyst for such errors. Bad network, incorrect driver settings are among them.
Method 1: Bad network connection
- Check that the other end of the network cable is not disconnected from the network jack.
- Make sure the cable is securely plugged into the router and network switch.
- Next, you can try plugging the cable into another port on the router or network switch.
- Finally, check the power switch of the router or network first.
Method 2: Errors in the printer driver settings
- Make sure you have selected the correct printer.
- Check the paper size,
- If the copier needs a user code, enter it correctly.
- The papers are in a bin. And the appropriate paper tray has been selected.