The Toshiba Printer trst-a10 Driver Thermal Point-of-Sale Printer is designed to work in all hospitality and retail environments. The TRST-A10 is a high-speed, low-noise printer with innovative and easy-to-use features.
At 8.5 ips, the TRST-A10 simplex thermal printer delivers fast, clear printing for high volume environments. The choice of USB, serial or parallel interfaces allows the TRST-A10 to connect to existing systems while keeping all options open for future hardware or software upgrades.
- Go to http://business.toshiba.com and click on the "DRIVERS" link located at the top right of the page.
- If it is necessary to enter the product name or number, enter the following items according to your building, then click on "Search" or press the Enter key.
- After downloading the zip file, extract it to a known location on your computer. Extract it generally into a folder with the name of the zip file located in the C: \ Install folder.
- Then open "Devices and Printers" from the control panel and click "Add Printer". In Windows 8 and 8.1, click "The printer I want is not in the list" and choose "Add a local printer or network with manual settings". In Windows 7, click "Add Local Printer".
- Choose "Create New Port" with the "Standard TCP / IP Port" port type and click "Next". Be sure to clear the "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use" box, and then enter the IP address of the printer to use as shown in the list below. Leave the "Port Name" with the default value created when entering the IP address and click "Next".
- You will now be asked "Install Printer Driver". To do this, you will need to click on "Have Disk" and then "Browse" to locate and access the folder where you extracted the driver. visible in this folder. You must choose it in the browser, then click on "Open", "OK", then "Next".
- Here you can choose to change the name of the printer on your computer or leave it as default. Usually add the name of the floor on which the printer is turned on if you are adding multiple floors for the sole purpose of protecting them.
- If you want the printer to be the default printer, make sure the box is checked, then click Finish and you have finished installing the printer.
- This is optional, but if you want the printer to print automatically without asking for copy code, right-click the printer now in your printer list and choose "Preferences." printer. "Click the" More "tab of the window that appears, enter your copy code in the Department field and click" OK. "
- Printing method: direct thermal printing, 203.2 x 203.2 dpi, two-color printing available
- Print speed: speed up to 225 mm / s
- Width of the paper: 80mm
- Printable width: Max. 72mm
- roll: Max. 80mm
- Interfaces: Ethernet LAN
- Power: Fast Mode: 75W, Power Saving Mode: 55W Max.