Here you will find the default IP address, user name and password for the TP-LINK Archer C50 AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router user interface. This site also contains information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. In the lower part of this website, you will find a manual to access the user interface of this router and reset its factory settings.
Login data for the user interface
- IP address: 192.168.0.1 (or http://tplinkwifi.net)
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- SSID: starts with TP-LINK_
- Password:on a sticker on the router’s case
Access to the user interface
Access to the user interface is required when you want to change the router configuration. For the TP-LINK Archer C50, you must follow the following steps to access it:
- Turn on the router
- Configure a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi * or a network cable.
- Open the browser
- Enter the URL or IP address in the address bar and confirm with the ‘Enter’ key
- Enter the user name and password in the open user interface and confirm again.
Note: Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated.
Reset default settings
Resetting the default settings is especially useful when you have changed and forgotten the login data for the user interface. Please note that not only parameters such as IP address, username and password will be set to the factory settings, but also any configurations you have made.
Execute hardware reset
To restore the TP-LINK Archer C50 defaults, follow these steps:
- Put the router into service
- For at least 5 seconds, press the WPS / Reset button.
- The device is rebooted automatically
- The router has been reset to factory settings
- Run the software reset
- With the TP-LINK Archer C50, you can restore the factory settings with the installed software. Log in to the router user interface with your access data and perform the steps described in the user manual.
After successfully completing the steps mentioned above, the router configuration will be reset to the factory settings. If you want to connect to the user interface, you must use the predefined connection data.
- Four external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Upgrades networks to powerful 802.11 ac Wi-Fi technology to experience smoother HD streaming and online gaming
- High-performance AC1200 Wi-Fi, delivering up to 1200 Mbps of Wi-Fi speed over dual 5 GHz (867 Mbps) and 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) bands, 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports and 1 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- Guest Wi-Fi will allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network, while protecting your privacy; make sharing easy, maintain security
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1.2 Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 dual band external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- USB Port – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server