Trend Micro is known as the leading antivirus suite which protects computers from harmful threats. But consumers may have many errors when using the product, and Trend Micro Error 1603 is the most common. Trent Micro Error 1603 When the Trend Micro Maximum Secretary fails or crashes when it runs, its name.
This does not mean that the code is corrupt in some ways, but does not work only during its run-time. Errors that are not handled and corrected will appear as annoying suggestions on your screen. Here are the symptoms, causes and ways to solve the problem.
The message that error 1603 has occurred can appear at different times such as:
- During Trend Micro installation
- During Windows startup or shutdown
- Even at the time of installation of the Windows operating system
- When a Trend Micro Incorporated-related software program like Maximum Security is running.
If "Error 1603" has trapped your system, the device will behave somehow different which are signs that indicates the existence of issue. Symptoms that a system shows if trapped with error 1603 are given below:
- Windows runs sluggishly
- Entire system may get crash
- Active program window of your system crashes
- Windows responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input
- Your computer “freezes” for a few seconds periodically
- Trend Micro Antivirus installation stopped in between with displaying the error message
A number of reasons are responsible for the occurrence of Error 1603. Some of them are given below:
- Corrupt download or incomplete install of Trend Micro Maximum Security software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from recent alterations in Trend Micro Maximum Security-related software (installation or uninstallation).
- Malware or virus infections that has corrupted Trend Micro Maximum Security-related program files or Windows system files.
- If some other programs have intentionally or mistakenly deleted Trend Micro Maximum Security-related files.
Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to fix Error 1603 issue has been provided by the experienced Trend Micro technical support professionals of our firm. The technical experts strongly recommend the users to attempting the steps in ascending order to avoid unnecessary time and effort.
- First of all open Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 1603
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your technical device
- Clean Out the Junk means Temporary Files and Folders of your technical device. You can do this by using Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Update the drivers of Your computing device
- Make use of ‘Windows System Restore’ to "Undo" Recent System alterations
- Un-install and Re-install the Trend Micro Maximum Security software, associated with Error code 1603
- After that, Run Windows System File Checker ("sfc /scannow")
- Now install all the available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of operating system
- Restart the system
If the above mentioned troubleshooting steps appears progressively more difficult and time consuming for you, then you are recommended to contact Trend Micro Antivirus Support. This is a 24x7 available helpline which will connect you to the long term experienced and highly skilled customer support professionals who have expertise in resolving the technical issues related to Trend Micro Antivirus and maximum security within least possible time.