TurboTax Apple Cabin provides the opportunity to use their tax software for a Mac computer. Turbotax can use the product to download the taxpayers trying to out of the box or Turborax Download For mac it effortlessly with a few simple set-ups. It can be referred to the year 2018 or 2019, but the fact is that you will be filing your 2018 tax return prior to April 15 2019. The existing computer tax software version for Mac includes versions such as Basic, Deluxe, Premier and Home and Business Tax Generation versions. One must note that, after 20th, Mac OS X v10.9 and v10.10 will not be supported by future tech programs. Hopefully you have already moved on from those old operating systems.
- Insert your CD into your Mac’s CD / DVD drive or double-click on your TurboTax download’s .dmg file, which will mount a virtual drive on your desktop. Drive will automatically open
- Follow the directions in the pop-up window to drag the redturbotax”checkmark” icon to the application folder in the pop up window.
Do not drag your existing application folder or anywhere else out of the pop-up window.
You’re done! To open your program, double click on the TurboTax in the Applications folder. Ensure that you are running the program from the Applications folder, not mounted from a virtual drive or a CD
NOTE: There is no CD or download edition of TurboTax for Mac (OS X).
To make your taxes on Mac( OS X) you must use the online version.
On our website you can sign up for TurboTax’s online version. You do not need to pay in advance to sign up. After signing up, you can start entering your information. You can pay by using a credit card only when you are ready to pay your tax return. If you do not have a credit card, you can pay using the activation code. You can purchase the activation code from some of retail partners (for Turbotax standards only)
- Mac OS X v10.9 or higher (64-bit required)
- Administrator rights are required for the current editions
- Processor Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Hard Drive Space 650 MB
- RAM 1 GB
- Internet connection: At minimum, you’ll need 56 Kbps to e-file and download program updates.
- Broadband is highly recommended.
- Monitor resolution: 1024×768 minimum
- Mac-compatible laser or inkjet printer will be required if you want to print any tax forms or your tax return.