Removing all products in your account will cancel your TurboTax Advantage subscription. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.
- Under Product Options, select Remove Product.
- If you don’t see any products listed, you’re in the wrong account. Use our Account Recovery tool to get a list of all your TurboTax accounts, then sign in under a different account.
- On the following screen, click or tap Remove Product for each product selected. Once they’re all gone, you’ll see Your subscription has been cancelled.
- (Optional) To remove your credit card information you can either:
- Select the My Account page link on the Your subscription has been cancelled message.
- Select Update Personal Info to access screen where you can delete your credit card information.
To get More Information Click Here
- Visit the link https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ to go to our Contact us page.
- Select your product (CD/Download Mac or CD/Download Windows), your edition (Basic, Deluxe, etc.), ask your question, then select Continue.
- On the following screen, enter your contact info, then select Get the phone number.
The next best way to talk to the customer support team, according to other Turbo Tax customers, is by live chat for our Tech Support department.
SUPPORT AND HELP
Turbo Tax Contact Info
Turbo Tax Phone Number BEST
Turbo Tax Email Support
Turbo Tax on Twitter
All Turbo Tax contacts
General customer information
Please use this link to go to the Canada TurboTax forum to reach Canada Support.