Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a free, powerful on-demand scanner that can be used to remove viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, worms, and other malware. Emsisoft Emergency Kit contains a set of programs that can be used without installing software to search for malware and clean infected computers: Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner and Emsisoft Command line Scanner. Do you need to uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit to solve certain problems? Looking for an effective solution to uninstall it completely and completely delete all of its files from your PC? No problem This page provides detailed instructions for uninstalling Emsisoft Emergency Kit completely. To uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware, normally use the Uninstall a Windows Control Panel tool in Windows 7 and 8.1, or Windows 10 Applications and Features. It uninstalls like any other program.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a malware scanner that uses two main engines to clean and protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, bots, adware and worms. As this type of antivirus software is well integrated with your system, you will need to do more to uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware completely. Only uninstalling it from the list of installed programs can allow you to completely get rid of all its components. You may be faced with these problems:
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware was not found in the list of installed programs.
- The Windows integrated uninstall applet fails to open the uninstall program wizard.
- The uninstallation process was interrupted or stopped due to an unknown error.
- Remnants of Emsisoft Anti-Malware are difficult to detect or can not be deleted.
Method 1: Uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit via Programs and Features.
open Programs and features of Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Start, type uninstall a program in the Search programs and files box, and then click the result.
Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Open the WinX menu by holding Windows and the X at the same time, and then click Programs and Features.
2. Locate Emsisoft Emergency Kit in the list, click it, and then click Uninstall to start the uninstall.
Method 2: Uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit with its uninstaller.exe
- Navigate to the Emsisoft Emergency Kit installation folder.
- Search for uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- Double-click on its uninstall program and follow the wizard to uninstall Emsisoft Emergency Kit.