There are two cases of uninstall G Data Antivirus. First, running two antivirus products on the same computer can degrade performance and make the system unstable. It is important that any previously installed antivirus software be uninstalled from your system before installing a new security product. Or install the updated version of the antivirus on the system and uninstall the previous version.
- Open the Finder on your Mac.
- Click Applications in the left hand.
- Click in the search bar, type "Uninstaller" and press the Enter key.
- Double-click the G DATA Antivirus for Mac Uninstaller.
- Click Check.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Close.
- G DATA Antivirus has been removed from your Mac.
There are two methods to uninstall G Data Antivirus
- Click the Start button at the bottom left of the desktop. Scroll up and click All Programs or Programs in the left pane menu.
- Enter the G Data Antivirus entry in the list, scroll down the list, and run the uninstallation as a system administrator.
- Please wait, and select the Next> option in the following G Data Antivirus window, which is an uninstall wizard for the G Data product here.
- Select the Remove option from the next window named Program Maintenance. click the Next> button again.
- Click the Remove button in the Remove Program final window and follow the rest of the wizards that you will see to complete the standard uninstallation of the GDIS program.
- Click Start >> (Settings) >> Control Panel >> Add / Remove Programs or Uninstall a program.
- In Windows 7 / Windows Vista, you can directly locate and run G Data Antivirus from the uninstall list or modify a program to automatically uninstall it on your computer.
- For Windows 7 / Vista users, select the "Yes" option in Programs and Features to continue the uninstallation process.
- Select the Yes option in the next blue UAC window.
- For more common users, choose the "Automatically close" option in the GDIS information area below. Click OK then
- Click OK in the following GDIS information box. See the screenshot below for more details.
- To completely uninstall G Data Antivirus, add the "Delete quarantined files" option in the G Data Internet Security information area below. Click OK on it.
- Please wait while your Windows computer uninstalls your unwanted program GDIS 2019.
- Click OK in the "stop box" if you see it.
- To make sure you have saved all your personal files, click Yes to restart Windows.