Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a security software that claims to protect your computer against online malware. Malwarebytes can protect your professional computer against malware such as Trojans. You may need to remove it completely if you do not use it anymore or if you prefer another security tool. If you want to protect your computer, then Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is probably a good choice, but if this program is no longer needed or you want to try some other security software, you may need to uninstall it from your computer first. Or, uninstall Malwarebytes frees up space on your computer's hard drive as well as processing resources. If the program is damaged or freezing and freezing, its complete uninstallation also improves the performance of the computer.
- Close Malwarebytes if the program is in use. Wait a few seconds for the program process to be stopped in the Task Manager.
- Click Start, select "All Programs", and then click the "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" folder in the list of installed programs. A subfolder opens.
- Click the "Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" link in the subfolder. Click "Yes" in the uninstall box that will launch to confirm your selection. The uninstall wizard starts to automatically delete the program. Status bar shows progress
- Click "Yes" to restart your computer when prompted by the uninstall wizard.
- Click Start, then "Computer" to launch Windows Explorer. Click on the "C:" drive and double-click on the "Program Files" folder. Locate the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware folder and right-click on it. Click "Delete" to delete the folder.
- Empty the trash to complete the deletion process.
- Enter the safe mode of Windows.
- Press and hold the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys on the keyboard to open the Task Manager, and on the Processes tab, terminate all Malwarebytes Anti-Malware related processes.