Uninstall Zemana Antilogger
Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful, effective and lightweight application that blocks hackers. It detects any attempt to change your computer settings, log your activities, connect to sensitive processes on your PC, or inject malicious code into your system. The Anti Logger is designed to work with your anti-virus.
Solution 1: End all processes related to Zemana Anti Logger Free
- Hold down the Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys on the keyboard to open the Task Manager.
- Then click on the associated process, then on the Stop Process button (Windows 7, Vista) or the End Task button (Windows 8).
Solution 2: Uninstall Zemana Anti Logger Free
You can uninstall Zemana AntiLogger Free by one of the following uninstall methods:
Method 1: Uninstall Zemana Anti Logger Free through Control Panel
- Open Programs and Features. In Windows 7 and Vista,
- Click the Start menu, and then click Control Panel.
- Select View by category and click Uninstall a program.
On Windows 8 or later,
- Hover over the cursor in the lower-left corner of the screen, right-click the Start button when a small image from the startup screen appears and select Programs and Features
- Click Zemana Anti Logger Free, and then click Uninstall to uninstall it from your computer.
Method 2: Uninstall Zemana AntiLogger Free Using Its Uninstall.exe
If you can not find Zemana AntiLogger Free in Programs and Features, you may be able to uninstall it via its uninstall.exe file.
- For Windows 7, Vista, version 8 or later 32-bit, open the C: \ Program Files folder, open the program folder (eg WinRAR) and go to step 3 below.
- In Windows 7, Vista, version 8 or later 64-bit, open the C: \ Program Files folder for a 64-bit installed program or the C: \ Program Files (x86) folder for a 32-bit program installed, and then open the folder for program (ex: WinRAR).
Method 3: Uninstall Zemana AntiLogger Free through the Windows Registry
- Open regedit. To do this, press Windows and the R keys, type regedit and press Enter.
- Navigate to the following key:
- Find the program you want to uninstall, search for a string value called Uninstall Stringin the right panel.
- Double-click on it and copy its value.
- Press Windows and R keys, type in cmd to open command prompt.
- Right click, paste the value and hit Enter key. After that, the program will begin to uninstall. Click Yes when it asks for your confirmation.
Note: If you have a 64-bit Windows system, you may need to navigate to the following key to look for 32-bit programs:
Solution 3: Uninstall Zemana AntiLogger Free via Virus Removal Tool
Some unwanted programs can be installed on your computer without being noticed, because they like to spread by focusing on software and free games that people often download online. Sometimes you can not remember when a program has been installed on your computer before suffering a lot from its pop-up ads. Usually, this type of potentially unwanted programs can escape the detection of your installed antivirus. If you have tried the above methods but still can not remove Zemana Anti Logger Free, it is really necessary to check if it is a virus or not. Click and download this powerful virus removal tool to check your PC. If it is a computer virus, it will be automatically deleted when you click Delete after scan.