VIPRE Antivirus is one of the most recommended antivirus software by professionals named in the field. VIPRE offers many security features that protect you from unwanted programs, malicious and infected extensions. Although downloading VIPRE for your system and installation process is easy, there are serious consequences for users when your Vipre antivirus stops working.
Vipre Antivirus Error 1722 is caused by the Windows Installer package at the time of installation or uninstallation and it must be set under the control and course of expert masters. Customers needed help figuring out how to fix the Vipre Anti-Virus 1722 Internet Security Error if they were at the right destination. This means that a generalized error occurred during installation.If VIPRE is listed inside the Programs & amp; Functions (or Add / Remove Programs), try to delete it. If VIPRE is not in the Programs & amp; Features (or Adding and Removing Programs) Try to run MS Fix It.
Follow the steps below to Vipre Antivirus Error 1722:
- Click the green Run Now button on the linked site above.
- Launch the downloaded program
- Click the Accept button
- Microsoft FixIt will scan the computer for Windows installation and uninstallation problems. Select Detect Problems and let me choose the patches to apply.
- Select Uninstall
- Select VIPRE from the list of programs and click Next.
- Select Yes, try uninstalling
- Check all the boxes in the list and click Next.
- You will get a result indicating that the process was successful
- Select one of the comment options and click Next.
- Click the Close button. VIPRE is now removed from your system