Webroot Antivirus Endpoint
Webroot Secure Anywhere Business Endpoint Protection is innovative and predictive endpoint protection software. It leverages machine learning and cloud computing to effectively prevent malware and other digital threats from damaging professional cloud infrastructures. Webroot Secure Anywhere Business Endpoint Protection does not require regular updates to virus definitions because it monitors and detects threats in real time. This means that performance issues are no longer a problem for IT security teams. Instead, they may perceive an improvement in system performance.
Cyber criminals attack terminals from every angle. Webroot’s multi-vector protection is the only way to secure endpoints and users at all stages of a cyber attack. Webroot Secure Anywhere Business Endpoint Protection Provides Real-Time Protection and Fast Scans The protection software can be configured with a few mouse clicks. Each endpoint is connected to the console by means of code and automatically applies one of the policies defined by the administrator for the group in which it is included, without user interaction.
- The Webroot installation file, wsainstall.exe will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- Locate the wsainstall.exe file on your desktop and double-click to start the installation.
- When prompted, enter your keycode.
- Continue following the instructions as they appear.
- Create a shortcut to SecureAnywhere on the desktop. This option places a shortcut icon on the Windows desktop for SecureAnywhere.
- Randomize the installed file name to work around certain infections. This option changes the name of the Webroot installation file to a random name, which prevents malware from detecting and blocking the Webroot installation file.
- Protect SecureAnywhere files, processes, and memory from changes. This option enables self-protection and the CAPTCHA prompt. (CAPTCHA requires you to read distorted text on the screen and enter the text into a field before performing any critical action.)
- Change language. To change the language displayed in SecureAnywhere, click the Change Language button and select from the supported languages. (You can only change the language displayed during installation, not after.)
- Click Accept and Install.
The configuration of Webroot Business Endpoint is extremely simple. You download the software, enter your product key and do the rest. It contains excellent explanations that explain how each function works and how it works. For example, it explains perfectly how its firewall function manages connections to your machines that make sense for a non-technical person. Fact that it runs in the background without seeming to affect computer and only broadcasts contextual messages when something needs attention.