Windows 10 Error 0x803fa067
Windows 10 Error 0x803fa067 - Try updating your home window to Windows Pro to increase the speed of your system. But unfortunately, it has turned out to be the opposite and you are experiencing slow performance issues. Whenever you try to solve it, you receive a message indicating the error code which is none other than 0x803fa067 error of Windows 10. You must have used all the means to solve it, but nothing worked . We understand that 'Windows updates' is a very important module used for upgrading the Windows system. This upgrades our system and makes it more compatible with new software and hardware. So we will dive into the simple solution to fix the error code 0x803fa067 yourself.
Here are the following causes of the error –
- Counterfeit Windows copy. If your copy of Windows is not genuine, you are destined to get this error as the default license key for Windows 10 Pro is not going to work for you.
- Recent Windows update. If you have recently updated your system before upgrading, the error might have popped because of it.
You can try to resolve this manually
You can try to resolve the issue by manually fixing it. Here given below are the steps to do so:
- Open your system, click the start button shown in the left corner of your screen, and select Control Panel.
- You are going to land on the next page or on the newly opened windows. There you will see the update of Windows, click on it.
- After the step above, you will be followed on the next page. When the "Download and install updates for your computer" message appears on the same box, an "Install Updates" button will click on it.
- Once the above steps are complete, the installation procedure for the Windows update is complete. Now go to this startup and type "cmd" into the search field and then double-click "cmd.exe".
- Now, type '' gpupdate '' as an administrator and press Enter to destroy this virus.
- Now, restart your computer and check if the problem is solved or not.
- Run Window Troubleshooter to fix Error Code 0x803fa067
In the start bar, type "troubleshoot" and press enter.
- Then click the 'View All' option in the left menu panel. Then locate 'Windows Store App' and click on the troubleshooter.
- Go with these manual methods if you are a technology expert, otherwise you can do much more harm to your system and can cause major technical complications. If that does not help you, we suggest you call in professional experts.