There are many Windows errors that you may encounter when starting your PC while working or after dismantling your PC. The Windows 1935 error in Windows 10 is one of those errors. This error error prevents the user from launching the application. Windows 10 Error 1935 is a common error message that occurs on all versions of Windows when users attempt to install third-party applications, programs, and games. The good news is that there is a quick fix that you can use to solve this problem.
The damaged Windows file system transaction log may be causing the 1935 error in Windows 10. You can resolve the problem in a few steps at the command prompt. We advise you to follow the steps below.
Method 1 – Using Command prompt
Sometimes the Windows file system transaction log gets corrupt and this may be the reason for this kind of error. To fix this :-
- Search CMD in Windows 10 Search Bar.
- Right click on Command prompt Icon and Choose Run as Administrator.
- Now , type the following command given below in Command Prompt.
fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\
Note:- If your Windows 10 Os is installed in another drive , choose drive letter in place of C.
- Now,restart your PC.
Method 2 – Using Registry Editor Edit
- Press windows key + R together on Your Keyboard.
- Type regedit in it and hit enter.
- Now, browse to the following location in the registry editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Control
- Find RegistrySizeLimit in right side.
If RegistrySizeLimit is not found in the right side , just do a right click and create New > DWORD (32 or 64 –bit) Value and name it RegistrySizeLimit .
- Double click RegistrySizeLimit to modify it.
- Now, Enter ffffffff as value data in Hexadecimal value option.
- Now, choose Decimal radio button and enter 4294967295 as value data.
- Now, Press Ok, close everything and Reboot your PC.
Method 3 – Run the program or App in Compatibility MODE
- Do a right click on the Installer file and Choose Properties.
- Now, Choose the compatibility Tab.
- Finally, Check the Box Run the program in compatibility mode for and choose an earlier version of Windows.
- Finally, click on Apply and OK.
Now, try to Run the installer again. Your issues will get resolved.