Windows 10 is the latest member of the Windows franchise on the market for more than ten years. It meets the needs and demands of a wide range of users from a wide range of fields. Since it includes a whole set of features, there is always a chance that things will go wrong. Even if Microsoft tries at best not to let this happen, when such bugs occur, they usually take a while before they are solved for good. Some of these issues can be addressed by the Windows Update feature, which automatically installs critical updates as they are released, but other issues are caused by third-party applications or by misuse of the operating system or applications that might to affect the proper functioning feature. Therefore, they must be corrected manually.
Solutions of Windows 10 Error ID 10010
Solution 1: Scan The System for Corrupted System Files and Fix Them
- Click on the start button to open the start menu and search for Command Prompt.
- Type the following command in the Command Prompt to scan the system for any corrupt system files:
Solution 2: Update Windows
- Open the start
- Search for Check for updates and click on it to initiate the windows update.
Solution 3: Reset Windows to Get It Back to Its Default State
- Click the start button and search for Reset this PC to initiate the reset process
- When it brings up the Update and security window, locate the Get started button under Reset this PC and click on it to launch the resetting procedure.
- Once you meet the next blue color window, you will have to make a choice. The first option keeps the files and restores all other Windows settings to their default state, while the second one literally scans everything (including personal data and settings) and resets them. The first option is adapted to the problem (10010) being discussed because it is related to the system. Clicking on it will restart the system. The system will then be reset to its default settings and once the reset process is complete, the user will be directed to the home screen, as after any normal restart.