Windows Error 1719
Do you receive the Windows error 1719 when installing any software on Windows? The Windows Installer service may not be accessible. Error while attempting to add or remove programs on Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 and Windows Server 2003. This is an installation error that occurs during installation. This kills the current installation and prevents you from installing other software. Here, in this article, I will explain 3 ways, by which you can easily remove this error from your PC.
Windows Error 1719: Can not Access Windows Installer Service
“Can not access the Windows Installer service”, this can occur if you are running Windows in Safe Mode or if Windows Installer is not installed correctly. Contact your technical support for help.
There are several reasons for this error.
- The Windows Installer file is damaged.
- Dependent Windows files are missing, damaged, corrupt or replaced by other software.
- Your system does not give the appropriate permissions to the software.
- Antivirus or Defender program can block.
- Maybe you try to install malicious software.
Method 1: Start the Windows Installer Service
- Open the Start Menu and type cmd into the search bar.
- Right click on the result named Command Prompt and click on Run as administrator.
- Confirm the action if prompted to do so by your computer.
- Type “net start MSIServer” into the Command Prompt without quotation marks and press the Enter
- Now try installing or uninstalling whatever program was giving you error 1719 before.
Method 2: Stop and then Restart Windows Installer Service
- Press the Windows Logo key and R at the same time to open a Run
- In the Run dialog, type msc and press the Enter key.
- Check to see whether or not the status of Windows Installer is running.
- If Windows Installer is running, right click on the service and click on Stop from the menu that appears.
- Next, right click on Windows Installer and click on Start from the menu that appears.
Now try to install or uninstall the program you wanted to install or uninstall, and, this time, you should not be presented with error 1719.