The Windows activation error code 0xc004f213 may be causing the hardware change on your Windows 10 device. You may have removed the old hardware recently and as a result, Windows can not identify itself. To solve this frustrating problem, expert help is required. We provide some solutions to solve this error.
Solutions to solve Windows Error Code 0xc004f213
Solution 1: Key to Purchase Products
This is the most authentic and efficient way to troubleshoot your Windows 0xc004f213 activation error code. Here are the steps: –
- First, click the Start button and open Settings.
- Second, click Update & Security and go to Activation.
- Third, select “Go to Microsoft Store”.
- Now you will have the option of a new Windows license.
- Now click on who fill in the requested details
- Once you have received your new license, return to Update & Security.
- Tap Activation and then click “Edit Product Key”.
- Now you only need to update with a new key
Solution 2 : Reconstruction Activation Token
It is important to rebuild the activation token file and try again. Here are the steps: –
- Click on my computer
- Then go to local disk C
- Now, on the local disk c, go to Windows
- Then choose System32 and select SPP.
- When you see PP, go to Store and click 2.0. Here, C is the system drive on which you installed Windows.
If you have installed on another drive, go there instead of C. There you will find a file name tokens.dat. Now you rename it. Now go to the Start menu and in the search bar, type cmd, right-click on it and select Run as administrator. In the command prompt, execute the following commands one at a time. net start sppsvc cscript.exe slmgr.vbs / rilc It will now take a few minutes to complete this process. Once the operation is complete, reboot your PC and try to activate your windows.
Solution 3: Execute the System File Checker Command
This Windows activation error code 0xc004f213 may appear due to an internal error on your computer. In this case, repairing problematic system files may result in an error on your computer. To run it, you must run the System File Checker command.
Here are the steps: –
- First, click on the start button
- Now in the search bar, type cmd
- Now right click on cmd and choose Run as administrator.
- Now type sfc / scannow and hit enterNow wait until the process is complete.
Solution 4: Activate Windows using the command
In this method, you can try to activate your windows by giving the command.
Here are the steps: –
- Click on the start button and go to Cmd
- Now right-click on the command prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- Now enter the following commandsslmgr.vbs.ipk <product key>slmgr.vbs / atoThis can help you correct your Windows 0xc004f213 activation error code. If you face an error, we also have another method.