Xbox error 0x82d40003 occurs with equal probability on Xbox One and Xbox One S, X. The problem is that the console can not check permissions to use the game. It should be noted that before that the player can play this game for several days, a failure occurs at a given moment. Many players were looking for information to eliminate the error, but to no avail. This material is intended to cover the lack of data on the failure correction with code 0x82d40003.
Causes of Xbox Error 0x82d40003
Among the most common causes of failures:
- The problem with the game usage rights. Often appears when you try to activate the game that the user has previously purchased. All this because the user is not connected to the desired profile or connected to another account on which the game was not purchased.
- There was a failure of one of the key services of the Xbox, including Xbox Live. Users themselves respond that this is the most likely cause of the error.
- BugBog software in the console. Any operating system bug can have similar consequences. It may be that the problem has existed for a long time, but has not manifested itself. A complete reinstallation of the game often helps eliminate this error.
How to Fix Xbox Error 0x82d40003 ?
All actions are presented in the form of step-by-step instructions, it remains only to use them.
Assign the account from which the game was acquired as home For this you need:
- Click the Xbox button on the joystick to access the manual section. After clicking the button, go to the Permissions section and click the “Add New” button.
- From the list of connection options, you can select the appropriate one: by email, Skype or a smartphone. Thus, the player enters the profile where the game was previously purchased.
- Once in the game, check the connection settings and set the security settings. In the menu containing the connection parameters to the profile, you must select the option “With incredible speed”.
- Activate the function “Allow yourself.” This should be done if a Kinect is connected. It remains to connect to the account with the acquired game.
- Press the Xbox key to access the “System” menu and the “Settings” sub menu. Here you have to select “All Settings” and then “All Settings”. You must also open the “Personalization” menu, where you can click “My Xbox Home Console”. All that remains is to install “My Home Xbox”.
- Log in to a regular account and start a game that caused an error before.
Reinstalling the game
Some users manage to fix the problem using a banal game reinstallation.
- Press the menu key (Xbox), then select the list of “Games and applications” and go to the problem game.
- Click on the “Start” button and select “Game Control”. On the panel located on the right, select “Delete All”. This will help remove all add-ons, updates, add-ons and game files themselves from the system. To confirm the procedure, select “Delete All”
- After the removal procedure is completed, go back one step and go to the “Ready for installation” Now go to the right area and select “Install All”. After the procedure is completed, the game will appear in the system with all additions purchased through this profile.
- Check the ability to start the game now.
Delete account and reset
Often, this method helps to completely correct the problem. The method updates all the data belonging to the account and clears the cache. These games do not damage the actions described below.
- Go to the console menu, select the “Settings” item and right-click on the “All Settings” item.
- Go to the “Account” tab and activate the “Delete accounts” option.
- Select the profile in which the problem appears and agree to delete it.
- When the account uninstallation is complete, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Release your finger after the appropriate system message. This will help perform a hard reset to clear the cache, but important data is not affected.
- After a reboot, re-enter the account and reactivate the game.
Check Xbox Live status
On the Xbox Live page, verify that the status of all key components is normal. If there is an exclamation point or “Disabled”, expect the problem to be resolved on the server side. This is all that will definitely help to fix error 0x82d40003. Just follow the steps described. One way generally proves to be effective.