Noticed that Xbox One started to give the “Xbox Error 0x87e105dc” some time ago, but the official documentation about it no The collisions appear randomly, mainly after installing a new game. For example, a user reported the error after installing “Hitman”. After the appearance of the error on the console, do not start any game. For those who face a similar failure, there is good news: the problem is solved.
- The error on the server “Xbox Live”.
- The Xbox Live service is unable to validate the downloaded games or their licensees.
- The console expects download and install new firmware.
- The problem is in the settings console.
- Any restrictions or other problems of the Microsoft account.
- Incorrectly specified alternate MAC address.
Solution 1: Check the status of Xbox Live servers
The company has created a special page to monitor the state of the servers. It is available to all Internet users via a direct link. If all sections are set to “Normal”, there is an error on the local computer. With the passage of technical work on the server, it is necessary to wait for the restoration of the normal operation of the Xbox Live servers before any proactive action related to the correction of the error.
Solution 2: Change account settings
The problem may appear for the reason that the current account is non-essential. Need to manually set it as the default profile.
Step by step instructions:
- Press the “Xbox” controller.
- In the menu “Settings” select “All settings”.
- Open the tab “Personalize”, go to the right pane and click on “My home Xbox”.
- From the list select the account and click on “Make it my main Xbox account”.
Solution 3: Check network connection
The console is a preset function to test network connectivity, you need only to start it.
- Go to the control panel “Xbox One”.
- Open the “My games and apps” and click on the option “Settings”.
- To proceed to menu “Network”.
- To specify the type of active network connection, choose between wired and wireless.
- Click on the “Test network connection”.
According to the test results it is easy to determine whether there were problems with the Internet connection.
Solution 4: Installing the pending update
If the queue for the installation there is an update, it must be put, it may resolve this issue.
- To check availability of Internet connection by using the previous method.
- Press the Xbox button and open settings.
- Go to the System tab and on the right, select “Updates”.
l Immediately after entering this menu, the process of searching for available updates begins. If the system can find the update, you will be prompted to upgrade. All steps necessary for the update are displayed on the screen. No other trick is necessary.
Solution 5: Reset to factory settings
If the system settings are damaged or improperly installed, it will greatly complicate the correction of an error. This is the only way to completely reset all settings but this will delete the user’s data. Need to prepare this procedure by keeping the files on a removable drive.
- When the console is in the on position, you need hold down the power button.
- Hold down the power key for 10 seconds (no less), though the console will begin to shut down almost immediately, should continue to hold the button.
- To enable the console, instead of normal startup mode, you will see a green start screen.
- Select “Reset settings”.