Xbox Error Code 80072ef3
The Xbox Error Code 80072ef3 usually appears when you use Xbox, try to connect to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 game console. Not only Xbox users get this error 80072ef3, but a mobile phone user and PC that also receives error code 80072ef3 when updating, but the majority when connecting to Xbox Live.
Error on Xbox Live
Error on PC
“Sorry There was a problem, Please Try again later Code:80072ef3” or “Can’t sign on to Xbox Live 80072EF3”
Since error code 80072ef3 is a connection problem, it is easy to assume that an internet connection problem is causing this error. However, in addition to the Internet connection, there are still some other factors that can cause this error.
- Obsolete or corrupt cache files
- Unpaid subscription balance
- Second unverified email address
- Corrupted files on the hard drive
- Xbox live is down
Basic Methods to Fix Error Code 80072ef3:
- Reconnect Internet:At first you can disconnect your internet connection. Then connect it again. Now try to login into Xbox live and see if this works for you.
- Restart Xbox Console:Reconnecting the Internet connection does not resolve error code 80072ef3. You can then follow this step. You will just need to restart your Xbox console. To restart your console, press and hold the Xbox Guide button. Then select turn off the console. Now, press A. It will turn off your console. Now, hold down the Xbox Guide button. He will turn on your console. Normally, restarting the Xbox console should correct this error.
Advanced Methods to Fix Error 80072ef3:
The only way forward is to clear the system cache. This should correct this Xbox error. Normally, you do not need to follow this advanced method. Indeed, the basic methods are enough to correct this error 80072ef3. You should try this method only when you fail with the two methods mentioned above. Anyway, explain how you will clear the Xbox system cache.
- Go to Settings > System Settings > Storage > Highlight Storage device.
- Press Y > Clear System Cache.
- Select Yes.
It will clear your system cache clearly. It also fix xbox live error 80072ef3.