Xbox Game Error 0x803f8001
Xbox Gaming Error 0x803f8001 is an error notification that occurs when you play Xbox One S games or the original Xbox One console. Usually, it appears when the user leaves the game aside, but does not play it for a moment. This error can occur in the light of several reasons, including:
- Anti-virus / malware contamination.
- Low / Temperamental Internet Association.
- When you are not checked to sign in to Xbox Live.
- If the application has been downloaded by another customer who has never scored the game, be sure to associate it with Xbox Live.
- On the off chance that fun is missing in reassuring her.
- After an update of the motherboard.
- Realistic card drivers obsolete.
Option 1. Power cycle Xbox one
- Plug in your Xbox console.
- Press and hold a power button for 10 seconds or more until it turns off.
- After that, unplug it and wait for 10-15 seconds.
- Plug it in and turn on.
- After that, check if this helped to fix Error code 0x803f8001. If it didn’t try hard reset.
Option 2. Perform hard reset
A hard reset will restore the factory default settings of your Xbox console. Therefore, before performing a hard reset, you need to connect to your Xbox Live and sync everything. Otherwise, data and settings that have not been synced with Xbox Live will be deleted. To perform a hard reset, you have to:
- Open Menu by pressing the left button on the navigation pad.
- Find All Settings and press A button to select it.
- Then navigate to System and select Console Info & Updates.
- Click Reset Console.
Option 3. Clean Windows Store cache
- Open a command prompt by pressing Win + R
- Type exe in the command prompt and press Enter.
- Once you receive the confirmation that cache is cleared, restart your computer.
Now you should get back to the game or other activities that you were doing before error 0x803f8001 occurred.
Option 4. Set home console
- Press the Xbox button to launch the guide.
- Choose System, Settings and then Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
- Check the information and then select the following.
- Select Make this my home Xbox to set the console as your home Xbox.
- Choose This is not my home Xbox to revert the change.
Option 5. Clear persistent storage data
- Go to Settings (Xbox).
- Choose CD/blueray, then Persistent storage, select clear persistent storage.
- Unplug and the plug the console again.