The Xbox One Error Code 8015D000 occurs when users change a Microsoft account that is linked to your Xbox Live account with your Xbox 360 console, and you receive the following error message: “This file can not be downloaded this time. 8015D000 error code for Xbox status. This error indicates that there is a problem with your Xbox Live, for example, you may have provided an incorrect e-mail address or user ID, an incorrect password, or a problem with your Microsoft account.
Fix-1: Ensure the Service Alerts
Whenever you receive the Xbox 8015D000 error code, you must first check the status notification section of the Xbox Live service or if you are on the Xbox page, and then make sure that the service alert is displayed or not. But if there are any alerts, wait before trying to use the Xbox One console again. However, if an application or service is down, check it instantly with Microsoft to warn you that the time may be up again. To do this, tap ‘Warn me whenever this application or service is running or appears in the application or service name.
Fix-2: Check for Login and Password Details
As we have already discussed, the Xbox 8015D000 error code can usually appear every time you enter an incorrect password or incorrect login information. Whenever you have entered the details, make sure once you have entered the correct login information. Otherwise, you have often received the error message on your screen.
Fix-3: Using Correct Microsoft Account
If you had multiple Microsoft accounts, it is more likely that you were trying to log in with an incorrect account. However, you must log in with the Microsoft account associated with your gamer tag.To make sure that you are using the right one, you need to do the following steps:
- Navigate to the top of the official website of the Xbox.
- Then, click the Connection tab and enter all your credentials to log in with the account.
- Always enter the corresponding Microsoft account credentials, such as the email address or password you are trying to use on your Xbox One console.
- In case you have problems with your account, follow the instructions to correct these problems.
- Otherwise, if a user is logged in to a wrong player tag or Microsoft bug, you must create a newer Microsoft account, possibly if you are using an incorrect Microsoft account.