Xbox One error code e105
The Xbox One error code e105 is an error that typically occurs during system startup and blocks the system. The e105 Xbox One error occurs during system startup and blocks the system. You get an error message saying: e105 and a frozen screen prompting you to restart your Xbox console. You may also see a "Something went wrong" screen or a startup error message. In order to fix the Xbox e105 error, try the solutions listed below.
The e105 Xbox One error code may be due to corrupted firmware, software, and even hardware. Damaged firmware and software can be fixed by resetting the Xbox One to its default settings, see below. However, if the problem is hardware, the only solution is to maintain your Xbox One to bring it to a service center.
- While the console is off, press and hold Bind and the Eject button.
- Then press On button without release the Bind and the Eject
- After hearing the 2 beep signal, release the Bind and the Eject
- Xbox One should boot in Xbox Troubleshoot.
- In the Troubleshoot, pick Reset.
- Then pick “Keep Games.”
- See if Xbox One e105 error was fixed. If not redo the process and select “Remove everything.”
If both fail, it's time to bring your Xbox One to the service center. The problem may be due to faulty hardware. The steps listed above will solve your problem regarding the Xbox one startup error. Contact Xbox customer service and they will continue to help you until the problem is fully resolved.