Xerox c60 Driver
Xerox c60 Driver can be considered one of the best products published by Xerox. This machine offers printer, scanner and copier functions in a single device. The print speeds are very impressive, with 75 pages per minute for monochrome printing and 60 pages per minute for color printing. The monthly work cycle is sufficient for medium to large offices with 300,000 pages per month. The maximum resolution is slightly higher than most laser printers on the market, with a resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi.
In addition to printing, scanning and copying, Xerox Color C60 also offers optional features, including faxing. It features an automatic two-sided printing feature that allows the printer to automatically print on both sides of the paper, saving you up to 50% paper savings. The maximum paper capacity of this printer is very impressive, with 7260 sheets in total.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
- Swift print of 60/65 ppm and 70/75 ppm in color / black and white
- Easy to use, 10.4 "color touch screen user interface
- Create customized profiles for specific jobs
- 4 standard paper trays with additional feeding options
- Close while loading paper and toner
- Smooth, offset type with low melting EA toner
- Online finishing options provide professional polishing with stapling, hole punching, folding and creating brochures for presentations, brochures, reports and newsletters.
- A wide range of media to support a wide range of valuable applications, including: brochures, brochures, posters, postcards, business cards, manuals, proposals, calendars, newsletters, trifold flyers, inserts folded in Z, invitations, presentations
- Manages coated and uncoated media, up to 300 g / m²
- Automatic double-sided printing up to 220 g / m², not coatedeliminates time-consuming manual interventions
- Various optional servers to fit your business needs (EXi Integrated Fiery® Colour Server, EX Print Server, powered by Fiery®, Fuji Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server)
- Basic MFD functions including print, copy and scan
- Integrated security features
1. Download the Driver from official Xerox website, select Save, specify "Save As", and then click Save to download the file.
Note: If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved to the specified location in the .exe format or the self-extracting Zip format.
3. Double-click on the downloaded EXE or Zip file to uncompress it, then the installation will start automatically.
If necessary, you can uninstall this program using Control Panel. Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK". The uninstallation process will be completed.