Xerox c7030 Color Multifunction Printer, ideal for use in the office or workgroup environment. The C7030 comes with print, copy and scan functions. This printer comes with a 160GB hard drive. The connection features provided by this printer are Gigabit LAN, NFC, USB 3.0, USB Host. The printer also comes with AES-256 security features, IP filtering, port blocking, secure messaging, secure faxing, secure printing, secure scanning, SSL, TLS.
The Xerox C7030 has excellent document and media management. It has a standard 500-sheet tray that holds up to 332 x 437 mm of paper, a double-sided automatic document feeder with a capacity of 110 sheets, and a bond paper type , Card Stock, Envelopes, Extra Thick Paper, Labels, Plain Paper, Preprinted Paper, Spool Paper, Recycled Paper. If you need a higher paper capacity, you can add an additional tray with a maximum capacity of 4,180 sheets. Xerox C7030 has a maximum print and copy speed of 30 ppm on A4 paper and produces output with a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The C7030 has an exceptional monthly duty cycle, the monthly duty cycle of 129,000 pages.
- DownloadXerox c7030 Driverfrom official website, select Save, specify "Save As", then click Save to download the file.
Note : If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form .exe format Or Zip Format.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE or Zip file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
- Go to Device Manager (right-click My Computer, choose Manage, and then look for Device Manager in the left pane) or right-click on the Windows Start menuand then select Device Manager.
- Right-click the device you want to update and choose Update Driver.
- Choose to manually select the location of the new driver and navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver.
- If the driver is already installed and you want to upgrade to a newer version, select "Let me choose from a list of device drivers on my computer."
- Click on "Have Disk"
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver and click OK.