Youtube 500 Internal Server Error
YouTube is one of the most popular websites, besides being the second largest online search engine. However, you sometimes experience errors while browsing YouTube. One of them is the called YouTube 500 internal server error. The 500 error of YouTube is its 500 Internal Server Error, in other words, nothing is going on your side. When the server can not specify the problem, it displays 500 as a general HTTP status code. If you experience the YouTube 500 internal server error while playing one of your favorite YouTube videos, you do not have to worry. The problem does not come from your computer or your Internet connection. This error is actually on the server side of YouTube and its hosting servers.
500 Internal Server Error is one of the known errors that YouTube sometimes has. When you get this error, do not worry, in this article, shows you how to fix it step by step, as well as different methods to solve it.
Method 1:Refresh the page
The error may be temporary. The first thing you can do is update the page to see if the error is gone.
- Press the F5 or Ctrl + F5 key on your keyboard.
- You can also click the refresh icon at the top left of your browser just beside the YouTube website address to try to reload it.
- Finally, you can also try clicking the Previous / Next buttons to remove the YouTube 500 Internal Server error.
Method 2: Clear cookies, cache or browser history
This fix may vary depending on the browser you are using. Especially YouTube recommended to use the Chrome browser to avoid the problems of YouTube.
- Open the Chrome browser
- Right-click the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" icon in the upper right corner and click Settings.
- Under Advanced, click Clear Browsing Data.
- Clear cookies and cache since the beginning of time. Make sure that the Images and Files cached item, as well as cookies and other site data are selected.
- Restart your Chrome and check if the problem is solved.
Method 3: Restart your current browser or try to switch to another browser
When you encounter YouTube 500 Internal Server Error, the browser restart still works when the loading of the Web page content does not work properly. So try restarting the browser. If the problem is not resolved, try using another browser to watch the YouTube video. There are many other browsers such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera.
Method 4: Contact the youtube support team
If you have tried all the methods above, mention but an error appears on the screen. The last way to solve the problem is to contact the YouTube support group. You can contact them by phone, via their YouTube, FaceBook or Twitter pages.