Youtube Activate Login
If you did not install YouTube on your console, install the YouTube app.
- Log on your console.
- On your console, go to Apps, My Apps, and select YouTube.
- Select SIGN IN, and then select Get Started.
- Write the code that appears on the screen.
- In a web browser, go to YouTube.com/activate. Sign in to your YouTube account, if prompted.
- Enter the code you wrote and click Continue.
- Click Accept to allow the YouTube app to connect to your YouTube account.
- Return to your console.
- Your YouTube account is now connected to your Xbox Live account.
- Now, when using the YouTube app, go to SUBSCRIPTIONS to see your YouTube subscriptions. To see your playlists, go to ACCOUNT and select playlists.
To sign in to multiple YouTube accounts:
- After connecting to the first account, select the name of the connected user in the main menu.
- Select Add Account.
- Repeat the same login
To change your YouTube account:
- If you have logged in to multiple accounts, select the name of the logged in user from the main menu.
- Select the name of the YouTube account you want to switch.
To use YouTube in offline mode:
- Select your name in the main menu.
- Select Use YouTube Offline.
- This allows you to use YouTube offline, but your account information will always be saved so you can return to it at any time without having to enter any code to reconnect.
- Log in to an existing Google Account or create a new account dedicated to your YouTube business channel.
- Once your Google Account is created, go to the YouTube home page.
- On the YouTube home page, click the avatar icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on "My Channel" in the drop-down menu options.
- To create a personal YouTube account, enter your first and last name in the required fields. To create a YouTube for Business account, click on "Use Company or Name", which will take you to a screen where you can enter the name of your brand.
- Click "Create" to activate your new YouTube account.