YouTube is an excellent service available on many platforms, but many users have reported issues with youtube.com/activate. This screen is used for authentication. If you can not authenticate, you may not be able to watch YouTube. However, there is a way to solve this problem.
How can I fix the connection problems at Youtube.com/activate? The first thing you can do is reconnect to your account and try to authenticate the YouTube app again. If this method fails, try restarting your Xbox One and network connection to resolve the problem.
1. Re-log into your account
Sometimes reconnecting to your account can help you resolve youtube.com/activate code issues. To sign in to your account, follow these steps:
- Open your Youtube application.
- Go to Connection and Settings.
- Now select Log in and press X.
- The application will present you a code.
- Write the code and do not close the window.
- Go to youtube.com/activate from your PC or phone.
- Now enter your Google Account information and log in.
- Enter the code that the YouTube app gave you and continue.
- Now select Allow Access.
2. Check your Internet connection
Sometimes your Internet connection can cause problems with the youtube.com/activate code entry screen on Xbox One. As a suggestion, you can try restarting your modem / router. But to solve your network problems, simply follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Now select Settings, then select All Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Settings. All connections should appear now.
- On the right side of the Network Settings screen, select Test Network Connection.
- If problems are detected, the Network Connection Troubleshooter will attempt to resolve them.
- Wait until the troubleshooter has solved the problem.
3. Restart your Xbox
Sometimes the simplest solution can bring the best results. Several users say they have solved the problem by logging on to youtube.com/activate by restarting their console. For that, proceed as following:
- Press the Xbox button and open the Guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select Restart console.
- Choose Yes to confirm.
- We hope these corrections have been helpful. In the meantime, tell us, in the comments section below, what other problems did you encounter when using apps on your Xbox One.