Now a days People watch youtube videos on their internet devices. In addition, after the release of the latest smart TVs and Internet, people started watching youtube videos on their big screen TV. But to access it on your Internet smart TV, you need to activate youtube. You can easily activate YouTube with youtube.com/activate on your Roku, KODI, Xbox One, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, PS3 and PS4 etc. To enjoy your favorite YouTube content through Amazon Fire TV, you must install it correctly and also make sure to activate the app. If you do not know how to install and activate YouTube on Amazon Fire TV, do not worry, we explain how to enable youtube on amazon fire tv.
If you do not have a Roku streaming key but Amazon Fire TV, you can also enable YouTube on your smart TV so you can browse YouTube videos. The procedure is similar, but there is a little bit different from working with Smart TV. To enable YouTube on Amazon Fire TV, open the YouTube app on your Smart TV, click the gear icon on the left side of the screen, and sign in to your account with your login information. An 8-digit code will appear to link your Smart TV to your YouTube. Then visit the YouTube activation page on your mobile or open a new browser on your PC and go to youtube.com/activate, “sign in to your Gmail or YouTube account and enter your 8-digit code. YouTube app, then continue. To grant permission to your Amazon Fire TV, allow access if the device requests permission and you will be able to browse YouTube videos on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Open the “Downloader” application.
- On your Fire TV remote, press the ‘Select’ button to display ‘on-screen keyboard’.
- Enter the youtube address in the address bar using the on-screen keyboard. Be very careful when entering this address, otherwise you will not be able to access the correct website.
- Once the website is open, go to the “Downloads” section and open the “stable version” link.
- Leave the file download and, once downloaded, press the ‘Install’ button in the pop-up window you see.
- You will now see a screen titled ‘Smart YouTube TV’ asking for your permission to install the application. Click on the ‘install’ button at the bottom right of the screen to continue.
- You can now open the ‘YouTube’ app.
- First, configure your Fire TV and add a YouTube app.
- Open the youtube app and connect to it.
- When you log in, you will see an 8-digit code generated on the screen of your Fire TV.
- Go to youtube.com/activate on your computer and enter the login information.
- Once connected, enter the 8-digit code from your TV screen and continue.
- Next, allow access. That’s all. Youtube is enabled on your Fire TV.