YouTube channels are just a click away from the Smart Hub. Connect easily, get recommendations and dive directly into your favorite channel or content.
Dive into all your favorite high-quality YouTube videos on the big screen with Samsung Smart TV. Live an exciting experience between extreme sports and the latest popular music videos. You can find a video to watch in the YouTube mobile app, then send it to your TV in one click. Your Smart TV will continue to stream even if you open other apps on your mobile device.
Although you can find the desired content on YouTube TV in the same way as on the mobile app, there will also be new features:
- New ways to control the interface: In the new YouTube TV app, you can now control your live TV experience with the remote control or game controller on your TV.
- Dark Background: For a more cinematic look, YouTube has darkened the background of your TV's menu.
- Live Guide Changed: The YouTube Live TV Apps Guide is designed for your big screen so you can more effectively preview what's coming out soon.
- Background reading experience: Never miss the action with YouTube's background reading experience designed for your TV.
- Continuous playback on multiple devices: Easily identify your movements on another device when you return home.
The steps for activating YouTube on Samsung TV are quite easy and similar to Apple TV. However, keep in mind that there are some Samsung TV models that don’t have the YouTube app. So, for those models, you won’t be able to perform the youtube.com/activate code Samsung TV steps given below.
So, here are the steps for activating YouTube on Samsung TV with youtube.com/activate code Samsung TV link.
- Go to Sign in & settings
- Select Sign in
- The app will give you a code. Note it down or don’t close the screen
- Now go to youtube.com/activate from your laptop or phone.
- Enter your Google account information and sign in
- Enter the code that the YouTube app gave you and proceed.
- Click Allow access if you see the option.
That’s it, once you are done with the youtube.com/activate Samsung TV steps, your YouTube will be activated and you can see your favorites shows and YouTubers on the big screen.