youtube.com/activate code xbox one
You can now watch YouTube videos on Xbox One. In the YouTube app, you'll be able to watch subscribed channels, search for content, and use your mobile device as a remote control. YouTube is available in 4K on Xbox One S and Xbox One X models. The maximum resolution of the original Xbox One console is 1080p.
You can also control the YouTube app using your voice or gestures.
Voice: To activate the voice control, say "Xbox Selection". You can now say any word or phrase highlighted on the screen to open this item.
Gesture: To activate gesture commands, place your hand in front of your console and an icon should appear on your screen. Push the palm of your hand to select an item. You can also close the palm of your hand to "grab" a video and move left to go back or right to fast forward.
The activation of YouTube on Xbox One is identical to that of PlayStation 3. Once you've accessed the YouTube app and tried to sign in, the app will provide you with a code that you'll need to enter on youtube.com/activate xbox one. Find and open your YouTube app from Xbox One. If this is your first time, you must enter your Google Account information to sign in.
So, here’s the steps for activating YouTube on Xbox One via youtube.com/activate Xbox One link.
- Go to Sign in & settings
- Select Sign in and press X
- The app will give you a code. Note it down or don’t close the screen
- Now go to youtube.com/activate xbox one from your laptop or phone.
- Enter your Google account information and sign in
- Enter the code that the YouTube app gave you and proceed.
- Click Allow access if you see the option.
This is the easiest way to upload gameplay clips and other videos.
- Download the YouTube app for Xbox One.
- Navigate and open the YouTube app, and sign in to your YouTube account.
- Go to the Download tab (you may need to enable sharing by going to the Settings menu and enabling the "Enable sharing on social networks" option).
- Once in the Download tab, you will see a list of your gameplay Select the clip you want to download.
- Enter a title / description and another important date, and select Download.
- Stay on the download screen until the download is complete.