1. Re-log into your account
Sometimes reconnecting to your account can help you resolve youtube.com/activate code issues. To sign in to your account, follow these steps:
- Open your Youtube application.
- Go to Connection and Settings.
- Now select Log in and press X.
- The application will present you a code.
- Write the code and do not close the window.
- Go to youtube.com/activate from your PC or phone.
- Now enter your Google Account information and log in.
- Enter the code that the YouTube app gave you and continue.
- Now select Allow Access.
2. Check your Internet connection
Sometimes your Internet connection can cause problems with the youtube.com/activate code entry screen on Xbox One. As a suggestion, you can try restarting your modem / router. But to solve your network problems, simply follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Now select Settings, then select All Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Settings. All connections should appear now.
- On the right side of the Network Settings screen, select Test Network Connection.
- If problems are detected, the Network Connection Troubleshooter will attempt to resolve them.
- Wait until the troubleshooter has solved the problem.
3. Restart your Xbox
Sometimes the simplest solution can give the best results, and many users claim to have solved the problem with youtube.com/activate entering the screen code by restarting their console. For that, proceed as following:
- Press the Xbox button and open the Guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select Restart console.
- Choose Yes to confirm.
4. Activating YouTube on Xbox One.
The process is similar to activating YouTube on PlayStation 3. Go to the YouTube app and try to sign in. A code that you enter at youtube.com/activate will be assigned. From Xbox One, locate the YouTube app. If this is your first visit, you must enter your Google Account information and sign in.
To activate YouTube on Xbox One via YouTube.com/activate, follow these steps.
- Go to log in and settings
- Click on connection and press X
- Write down the given code.
- Go to youtube.com from your phone or PC.
- Log in to your Google Account information.
- Enter the code, and then click Allow Access.
We hope these corrections have been helpful. In the meantime, tell us, in the comments section below, what other problems did you encounter when using apps on your Xbox One.