Access a world of entertainment with the touch of a button. LG Smart TVs put the content you love at your fingertips with the YouTube TV app (Android and Apple) Designed to let you watch your favorite videos on the big screen, with LG and the YouTube TV app, you Watch some of the most talked about TV shows, comedies and animated series at the end of the night, as well as movies and gaming content – and many videos for cats – and you’ll also get recommended content based on your habits. to view your favorite channels easily, check out the popular videos around the world in the Subscriptions tab, and even create a playlist of videos you’d like to watch later. you have a LG Smart TV with a 4K resolution, the YouTube TV app supports – delivering native 4K content directly to your screen, s years no scaling required.
In addition to introducing YouTube, LG’s smart TVs offer you virtually endless opportunities to enjoy the latest entertainment from around the world. From Netflix to Amazon Video, Hulu, VUDU, Google Play Movies & TV and Channel Plus, to your favorite news agencies, sports, movies and music apps – the information you want, as well as shows and the music that you simply can not get enough of is just a touch.
Step 1: Press the Smart Hub button on your LG Smart TV.
Step 2: Go to Connection and Settings. Select Login.
Step 3: You will receive the code.
Step 4: Now go to youtube.com/activate from your laptop or phone.
Step 5: Log in with your account credentials.
Step 6: You will be prompted to enter the code. Enter the code on your device.
Step 7: Click Allow access on your device.
- Use your remote to select “Search” or press the navigation keys to browse YouTube videos.
- Select the YouTube video you want to watch on your TV. After selecting a video, the player control bar appears on the screen. The player control bar contains the Home, Play, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Captions buttons.
- Select “Read“. The YouTube video will now start playing on your TV.
- Select “More Actions” at any point in the video to access additional options. This allows you to rate, report, and subscribe to certain videos.
- Select “Info” to access additional options if you are using a Smart TV.