youtube.com/activate xbox 360
The Xbox 360 has something for everyone with the largest library of games and apps. Play blockbusters like Halo, Forza Motorsport and Minecraft, and explore an extensive catalog of games with fantastic variety and value. Your favorite entertainment apps are on Xbox 360, so you can watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports. You can save your games and store TV programs, movies, music, pictures, trailers, levels, demos, and more, available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The Xbox 360 console supports MP4, M4V, MP4V, MOV, AVI, DIVX, and WMA video files. The most convenient way to download movies to the Xbox 360's hard drive is to use the Xbox Live Marketplace. Another option is to download movies to the console hard drive with a USB flash drive. This can be done without an Xbox Live account or an Internet connection to the console.
Access your YouTube subscriptions on Xbox 360
You can sign in to your YouTube account on your console to easily access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists such as Watch Later and Favourites.
Sign in to YouTube on Xbox Live
Before you start you need a YouTube account. If you don’t have one, go to YouTube, click Sign in, and then click Create Account.
When the YouTube app first launches, you'll need to sign in with your Xbox Live Account. Press A to sign in. Once you’ve signed in to your Xbox Live account, you can sign in to the YouTube app. Here's how:
On your Xbox 360:
- Open the YouTube app.
- Open the Guide on the left side and select Sign In.
On a computer, tablet, or phone:
- Go to youtube.com/activate xbox 360.
- If prompted, select which account you would like to sign in to.
- Enter the activation code that’s displayed on the Xbox 360 and click on continue.
- Select Accept on the next screen.
If after following the steps above you think you're signed in to the wrong account, you should:
- On your Xbox 360, open the Guide on the left and scroll to the bottom for Settings.
- Select Sign Out then click on
- In your computer, tablet, or phone,sign out of YouTube and sign back in with the desired account.
- Repeat the com/activate xbox 360 process.
- Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Search Apps or Browse Apps.
- Browse for YouTube.
- Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically open, and you can browse the available material.
To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by clicking on Video, and then My Video Apps.
If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.
If the error message "YouTube is not available at the moment" may be due to the fact that your Internet connection is slow. Here are some tips to help you solve the problem:
- Check or reset your Internet connection.
- Contact your ISP to increase your Internet speed.
- Restart your Xbox.
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Insert the USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
- Click on "My Computer" in the Start menu.
- Drag the video file you want to download to your Xbox 360 hard drive to the USB drive icon.
- Right click on the USB drive icon. Click on "Eject".
- Remove the USB flash drive from your computer.
- Insert the flash drive into the USB port of the Xbox 360 console.
- Click "System Settings" under the "My Xbox" tab of the Dashboard menu.
- Click on "Memory" in the system setup menu. Click the USB Stick icon in the Storage Devices menu.
- Click on "Videos".
- Click on the name of the video in the list. Click on "Copy".
- Click "Hard Disk" in the Storage Devices menu to download the movie to the Xbox 360's hard drive.