YouTube is one of the most amazing platforms offering a wide range of shows. In terms of educational content and entertainment, you can find pretty much on YouTube. However, watching these programs on a small screen is not very attractive. Watching YouTube shows on a larger screen dramatically improves the experience compared to a small screen such as a laptop or desktop. With the latest introduction of smart devices such as TVs on the market, you can connect to your Smart TV on your YouTube TV in seconds. Even without a smart TV, you can still connect to devices such as Xbox One, PS3, Roku, and Kodi to use your regular TV to watch YouTube. However, to be able to use these devices, you need to sign in and activate YouTube before you can tune into your favorite shows on the TV. Activating a YouTube account is not a complicated process. However, because there are many devices you can use, the way you turn on YouTube varies from device to device.
If you want to enable YouTube easily with youtube.com/activate on your smart TV, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, etc., follow the simple steps below. People watch youtube videos on their internet devices. In addition, after the release of the latest smart TVs and Internet, people started watching youtube videos on their big screen TV. But to access it on your Internet smart TV, you need to activate youtube. In addition, the activation process of youtube activate includes a few steps. So check out the steps below to make youtube.com/activate easy for different devices to easily activate youtube. The process of activating your YouTube on devices is not complicated at all. But because there are so many devices you can use, the way you turn on YouTube varies from device to device.
Here is a list of the most used streaming devices and the steps to activate YouTube on these devices.
- Activating YouTube on Roku
- Activating YouTube on Smart TVs
- Activating YouTube on PlayStation 3
- Activate YouTube on Xbox One
- Activate YouTube on Amazon Fire TV
- Activate YouTube on Apple TV
- Activate YouTube on LG TV
You can only access this feature if you have a smart TV that only a few of the newer TVs have.
- If you have a Smart TV, go to the Smart Hub.
- Go to Connection & Settings and log in.
- From there you will receive a code. Remember this code and visit youtube.com/activate on your laptop, mobile device or tablet.
- Click Allow access on your device.
- Return now to your TV and you will now have access to YouTube on this account.
- Note that all your favorite channels will also be saved, your subscriptions transferred to your TV.
- From there, you can use your TV controller to select the videos you want to watch and watch them instantly.
Creating a YouTube account will open a number of new features for you. You’ll be able to subscribe to your favorite channels, set reminders for downloading videos from your favorite content creators, comment on and interact with live videos in the chat.
To create a YouTube account, go to YouTube.com and click the Registration tab.
- If you have a Smart TV, go to the Smart Hub to activate YouTube.
- Complete the form with your email address and password, and click Continue.
- Select the country you are in from the drop-down menu, as well as personal information, such as your age and gender.
- Click Finish to create a YouTube account.
- From there, you can subscribe to content creators and start interacting with your favorite YouTubers.
So these were steps to activate YouTube on multiple devices. The steps may vary depending on the model, but it is not so difficult to determine what you will do next. Also, remember that if you can not find the YouTube app, you can download it from the store. However, if you can not find the YouTube app in your device store, make sure your template supports the YouTube app.