Zemana AntiMalware is a reliable online and on-demand malware scanner. You can choose between Zemana AntiMalware Free, which does not provide real-time protection, and the full edition, which also adds Ransomware protection and other neat additions. Zemana AntiMalware scans your computer when you need it, not by storing virus definitions on your computer, but by uploading the file fingerprint to their cloud server on demand. Zemana’s settings are easy to understand and use even for novice users. After buying it, you can immediately start an analysis. When the software fails to remove robust malware, Zemana’s engineers will help you connect to your PC and manually remove the infection. You can use Zemana AntiMalware to search for known and new malware on your PC whenever you want and for how many times. If this software detects malware on your PC, you can delete them freely.
- Download Zemana AntiMalware. You can download Zemana AntiMalware Free
- Double-click the installation file. Double-click the file named “Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.exe” to start the installation of Zemana AntiMalware. In most cases, the downloaded files are saved in the Downloads folder.A User Account Control dialog box asking you if you want to run this file can be presented to you. If this happens, you must click “Yes” to continue the installation
- Install Zemana AntiMalware Free. Click the “Next” button to install Zemana AntiMalware on your PC. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Click on “Scan Now”. When Zemana AntiMalware will start, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan.
- Wait for the Zemana AntiMalware scan to complete. Zemana AntiMalware will now scan your PC for malicious files. This process may take a few minutes.
- Click “Apply Action”.Once Zemana AntiMalware is finished, a list of all the malware detected by the program is displayed. Click the “Apply Action” button to remove malicious files from your computer.
- Restart your PC. Once the malware removal process is complete, Zemana AntiMalware may need to restart your computer. Click the “Reboot” button to reset your PC.
- Quick scan-Analyze your PC quickly and effectively against malware, spyware, virus detection and removal.
- Malicious software removal tool-Detects and removes browser add-ons, adware, unwanted applications, toolbar, and any type of malicious program on your PC.
- Real-time protection-Cleans your PC against malware and protects it from future infections.
- Faster and more effective malware detection and removal.
- Effective rootkit and bootkit removal.
- Detects and removes what antiviruses do not do.
- Proactive removal of browser hijackers.
- Detects unknown malware.