Zemana Uninstall Tool
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware stopped updating its obsolete database a few weeks ago by sometimes stating that it could not access the database server and that sometimes an update was not available. Unfortunately, some versions of Zemana AntiMalware seem to have bugs that prevent users from easily uninstalling this utility. The Antilogger.sys file is suspected to be causing the removal problem. Nevertheless, rest assured that we will propose several solutions to this problem.
Solution 1: Remove the software using the unins000.exe file.
- Enter the file explorer. Click the Folder icon on the taskbar or search for it by typing "Folder Options" after clicking Start.
- Open the local disk where you installed the Zemana AntiMalware program. Then open Program Files (x86)> Zemana AntiMalware.
- In the created folder, double-click the Unins000.exe file. After activation, the deletion process should begin.
- When the procedure is complete, enter the registry editor. Click the Start button, then type regedit and press Enter.
- Find these folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Zemana \
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Zemana
Delete them to completely eliminate Zemana Antimalware. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Solution 2: Uninstall Zemana Antimalware through programs and features
- Click Start. Tap Apps / Programs and Features.
- Find the Zemana AntiMalware app and choose Uninstall.
- Repeat the same steps by entering Registry Editor and removing HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Zemana \ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Zemana \
- Restart the computer.
Solution 3: Use an uninstaller
You can install Perfect Uninstaller to manage the application. The old program will eliminate Zemana AntiMalware in minutes. He will also check his secondary files. It is important to remove them all before the uninstallation process succeeds.
Solution 4. Remove the Antilogger.sys file
- Click the Start button. Type Device Manager.
- Choose View Sections. Check mark Show hidden devices function.
- Locate the antilogger.sys file in the Plug-in and Drivers section.